The expectations of human resource experts have evolved: if a few years ago the HR department had to provide business support, it is now necessary for the human resources team to anticipate the department’s needs, preparing the organization for future challenges.
Studies confirm that the role of human resources managers is increasingly moving from administrative expert to that of a partner in defining and implementing the company’s strategy.
Have you ever wondered how well the Human Resources function really supports your company's activity? Ensight Management Consulting consultants can help you get a clear picture on this matter.
The employees are more than anonymous resources or production factors, they are the heart and soul of the organization. The same goes for employee management: it is about establishing mechanisms that allow them to get to the desired level of performance and achieve results. Whether the organization is expanding or restructuring, mergers or outsourcing, Ensight consultants can help you optimize the Human Resources function in order to meet your long-term goals.
- Restructuring and transformation
- Optimizing human resources processes, reviewing procedures
- Defining roles and responsibilities
- Defining the skills profile, assessing and developing competencies
- Assessing managerial skills
- Valuation of sales force
- Team evaluation
- Performance management models
- Diagnosis of organizational culture
- Change management
- Implementation of IT systems for human resources
- Assistance in selecting the right system
- Project management for deployment
- The Ensight Institute – Training Center